These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Active Electrocatalysis of the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction by Cobalt Phosphide Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 21, pages 5427–5430, May 19, 2014
How to Cite
Popczun, E. J., Read, C. G., Roske, C. W., Lewis, N. S. and Schaak, R. E. (2014), Highly Active Electrocatalysis of the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction by Cobalt Phosphide Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 5427–5430. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402646
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) Center for Chemical Innovation on Solar Fuels (CHE-1305124). C.W.R. thanks the NSF for a graduate research fellowship. Research was in part performed at the Beckman Institute Molecular Materials Research Center. TEM and BET data were acquired using facilities in the Materials Characterization Lab of the Penn State Materials Research Institute. E.J.P. and C.G.R. thank Trevor Clark, Ke Wang, and Lymaris Ortiz Rivera for assistance.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CHE-1305124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!