Financial support from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China under contract number 2011DFA41000 is gratefully acknowledged. This research was also supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under file number 21336008, the Program of Introducing Talents to the University Disciplines under file number B06006, and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities under file number IRT 0641.
Catalytic Ethanolysis of Kraft Lignin into High-Value Small-Molecular Chemicals over a Nanostructured α-Molybdenum Carbide Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 28, pages 7310–7315, July 7, 2014
How to Cite
Ma, R., Hao, W., Ma, X., Tian, Y. and Li, Y. (2014), Catalytic Ethanolysis of Kraft Lignin into High-Value Small-Molecular Chemicals over a Nanostructured α-Molybdenum Carbide Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 7310–7315. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402752
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA41000
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21336008
- Program of Introducing Talents to the University Disciplines. Grant Number: B06006
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT 0641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!