This work was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia. We thank Prof. Matteo Pellegrini and Marco Morselli from UCLA for their assistance and help in the deep-sequencing experiment, and Dr. Artem Zykovich and Abigail Yu for providing the software MERMADE and for assistance with its use.
Engineering Specificity Changes on a RanBP2 Zinc Finger that Binds Single-Stranded RNA†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 30, pages 7848–7852, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Vandevenne, M., O'Connell, M. R., Helder, S., Shepherd, N. E., Matthews, J. M., Kwan, A. H., Segal, D. J. and Mackay, J. P. (2014), Engineering Specificity Changes on a RanBP2 Zinc Finger that Binds Single-Stranded RNA. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 7848–7852. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402980
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!