We thank the Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces (Germany) for providing a carbon nitride reference sample. The work was supported by an NSF CBET 1231682 grant and partially by an ACS-PRF 53582-ND10.
N8− Polynitrogen Stabilized on Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes for Oxygen-Reduction Reactions at Ambient Conditions†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Special Issue: Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials, Nanotoxicology & Nanomedicine
Volume 53, Issue 46, pages 12555–12559, November 10, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Benchafia, E. M., Iqbal, Z. and Wang, X. (2014), N8− Polynitrogen Stabilized on Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes for Oxygen-Reduction Reactions at Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 12555–12559. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403060
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 1231682
- ACS-PRF . Grant Number: 53582-ND10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!