These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Single-Site Platinum CO Oxidation Catalyst in Zeolite KLTL: Microscopic and Spectroscopic Determination of the Locations of the Platinum Atoms†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8904–8907, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Kistler, J. D., Chotigkrai, N., Xu, P., Enderle, B., Praserthdam, P., Chen, C.-Y., Browning, N. D. and Gates, B. C. (2014), A Single-Site Platinum CO Oxidation Catalyst in Zeolite KLTL: Microscopic and Spectroscopic Determination of the Locations of the Platinum Atoms. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8904–8907. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403353
This work was supported by the Department of Energy (DOE) Basic Energy Science Grants FG02-04ER15513 and DE-SC0005822 and the Royal Golden Jubilee PhD program of the Thailand research fund. We acknowledge beam time and support of beamline 4–1 at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (SSRL), supported by DOE, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Contract DE-AC02-76SF00515. We acknowledge support through the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program Chemical Imaging Initiative at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) and the Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, a national scientific user facility sponsored by DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research at PNNL. PNNL is a multiprogram national laboratory operated by Battelle for DOE under Contract DE-AC05-76L01830.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Department of Energy (DOE) Basic Energy Science. Grant Numbers: FG02-04ER15513, DE-SC0005822
- Thailand research fund. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-76SF00515, DE-AC05-76L01830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!