These authors contributed equally.
Pd/NbOPO4 Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Production of Liquid Alkanes from Aldol Adducts of Furans†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 37, pages 9755–9760, September 8, 2014
How to Cite
Xia, Q.-N., Cuan, Q., Liu, X.-H., Gong, X.-Q., Lu, G.-Z. and Wang, Y.-Q. (2014), Pd/NbOPO4 Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Production of Liquid Alkanes from Aldol Adducts of Furans. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9755–9760. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403440
This project was supported financially by the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2010CB732306), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21101063, 21273071), the Commission of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality (13520711400, 13JC1401902), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. We also thank Prof. Yahong Zhang at Fudan University for non-aqueous titration.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732306
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101063, 21273071
- Commission of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 13520711400, 13JC1401902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!