R.V. is grateful to the DST for a Ramanujan Fellowship. We thank CSIR-NIIST for TEM experiments. We thank Dr. Subi J. George, JNCASR, for HR-MS analyses and Dr. Mahesh Hariharan for helpful discussion.
Self-Assembly of DNA–Oligo(p-phenylene-ethynylene) Hybrid Amphiphiles into Surface-Engineered Vesicles with Enhanced Emission†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8352–8357, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Albert, S. K., Thelu, H. V. P., Golla, M., Krishnan, N., Chaudhary, S. and Varghese, R. (2014), Self-Assembly of DNA–Oligo(p-phenylene-ethynylene) Hybrid Amphiphiles into Surface-Engineered Vesicles with Enhanced Emission. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8352–8357. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403455
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!