This work was supported by a PhD grant to M.A. by the ED388 of the University Paris VI (UPMC). We acknowledge the AGLAE team at C2RMF in Paris for their support during the micro-PIXE analyses.
One-Step Synthesis of Collagen Hybrid Gold Nanoparticles and Formation on Egyptian-like Gold-Plated Archaeological Ivory†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8363–8366, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Spadavecchia, J., Apchain, E., Albéric, M., Fontan, E. and Reiche, I. (2014), One-Step Synthesis of Collagen Hybrid Gold Nanoparticles and Formation on Egyptian-like Gold-Plated Archaeological Ivory. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8363–8366. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403567
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- University Paris VI (UPMC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!