T.L. thanks the NSF (CHE 1152996) for a grant and M.D.S. thanks JHU for a Gary H. Posner Fellowship. Dr. Cathy Moore is also thanked for her NMR expertise.
Search for a Strong, Virtually “No-Shift” Hydrogen Bond: A Cage Molecule with an Exceptional OH⋅⋅⋅F Interaction†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8924–8928, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Struble, M. D., Kelly, C., Siegler, M. A. and Lectka, T. (2014), Search for a Strong, Virtually “No-Shift” Hydrogen Bond: A Cage Molecule with an Exceptional OH⋅⋅⋅F Interaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8924–8928. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403599
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 1152996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!