We are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21222507, 21175036, 21235002, and 21190044), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No. 2011CB911002), and the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (Grant 21221003).
A Supercharged Fluorescent Protein as a Versatile Probe for Homogeneous DNA Detection and Methylation Analysis†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8358–8362, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Lei, C., Huang, Y., Nie, Z., Hu, J., Li, L., Lu, G., Han, Y. and Yao, S. (2014), A Supercharged Fluorescent Protein as a Versatile Probe for Homogeneous DNA Detection and Methylation Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8358–8362. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403615
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222507, 21175036, 21235002, 21190044
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911002
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!