We are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21222507, 21175036, 21235002, and 21190044), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No. 2011CB911002), and the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (Grant 21221003).
A Supercharged Fluorescent Protein as a Versatile Probe for Homogeneous DNA Detection and Methylation Analysis†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8358–8362, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Lei, C., Huang, Y., Nie, Z., Hu, J., Li, L., Lu, G., Han, Y. and Yao, S. (2014), A Supercharged Fluorescent Protein as a Versatile Probe for Homogeneous DNA Detection and Methylation Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8358–8362. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403615
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21222507, 21175036, 21235002, 21190044
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911002
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!