These authors contributed equally to this work.
From Perylene to a 22-Ring Aromatic Hydrocarbon in One-Pot†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 9004–9006, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Schuler, B., Collazos, S., Gross, L., Meyer, G., Pérez, D., Guitián, E. and Peña, D. (2014), From Perylene to a 22-Ring Aromatic Hydrocarbon in One-Pot. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9004–9006. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403707
We thank the European Union (Project PAMS, contract no. 610446), the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO, CTQ2010-18208), Xunta de Galicia (10PXIB2200222PR), Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER), and the European Research Council advanced grant CEMAS for financial support.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- European Union. Grant Number: 610446
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTQ2010-18208
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 10PXIB2200222PR
- Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER)
- European Research Council
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.