These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organic Chemistry as a Language and the Implications of Chemical Linguistics for Structural and Retrosynthetic Analyses†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8108–8112, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Cadeddu, A., Wylie, E. K., Jurczak, J., Wampler-Doty, M. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2014), Organic Chemistry as a Language and the Implications of Chemical Linguistics for Structural and Retrosynthetic Analyses. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8108–8112. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403708
This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center, which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989. We thank Prof. Maciej Eder and Prof. Rafal Gorski from the Institute of the Polish Language, Polish Academy of Sciences, for helpful comments.
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- Institute of the Polish Language, Polish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!