We acknowledge support within the LOEWE program of excellence of the Federal State of Hessen (project initiative STORE-E). We thank Jürgen Janek, Siegfried Schindler, and Martin Winter for valuable discussions and Imerys (Bodio, Switzerland) for providing graphite materials.
Use of Graphite as a Highly Reversible Electrode with Superior Cycle Life for Sodium-Ion Batteries by Making Use of Co-Intercalation Phenomena†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 38, pages 10169–10173, September 15, 2014
How to Cite
Jache, B. and Adelhelm, P. (2014), Use of Graphite as a Highly Reversible Electrode with Superior Cycle Life for Sodium-Ion Batteries by Making Use of Co-Intercalation Phenomena. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10169–10173. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403734
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- Federal State of Hessen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!