This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (c) (26410086) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan. The synchrotron radiation X-ray measurement was performed at the 4C beamline in the Pohang Light Source II (PLS-II).
Bent Molecules with a 60° Central Core Angle that Form B7 and B2 Phases†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8216–8220, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, E.-W., Takimoto, K., Tokita, M., Watanabe, J. and Kang, S. (2014), Bent Molecules with a 60° Central Core Angle that Form B7 and B2 Phases. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8216–8220. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403762
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan. Grant Number: 26410086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!