V.P.C. acknowledges financial support from NSF grant CHE-1012620. This work benefited from the use of the A.P.S. funded by U.S. D.O.E. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Material Sciences, under contract W-31-109-Eng-38. We thank Prof. Shuming Nie for use of the dynamic light scattering instrument.
Structurally Homogeneous Nanosheets from Self-Assembly of a Collagen-Mimetic Peptide†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8367–8371, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, T., Xu, C., Zuo, X. and Conticello, V. P. (2014), Structurally Homogeneous Nanosheets from Self-Assembly of a Collagen-Mimetic Peptide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8367–8371. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403780
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1012620
- U.S. D.O.E. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Material Sciences. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!