We thank Prof. Zhuangzhi Shi, Prof. Honggen Wang, Dr. Dongbing Zhao, Dr. Mélissa Boultadakis-Arapinis, Dr. Karl D. Collins, and Nils Schröder for helpful discussions. We are very grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (D.G.Y.), São Paulo Research Foundation (grant 2013/14209-9, F.d.A.), the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 25936, and the DFG (Leibniz award; F.G.) for generous financial support.
The CH Activation/1,3-Diyne Strategy: Highly Selective Direct Synthesis of Diverse Bisheterocycles by RhIII Catalysis†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 36, pages 9650–9654, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Yu, D.-G., de Azambuja, F., Gensch, T., Daniliuc, C. G. and Glorius, F. (2014), The CH Activation/1,3-Diyne Strategy: Highly Selective Direct Synthesis of Diverse Bisheterocycles by RhIII Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9650–9654. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403782
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2013/14209-9
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 25936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!