We thank Jessica Rabuck and Matthew Soellner (University of Michigan, Chemistry) for providing the Abelson kinase and for helpful discussions, and Ireena Bagai and Stephen Ragsdale (University of Michigan, Biological Chemistry) for providing BVR and CPR. This work is supported by the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (in the form of a Research Award), the Oak Ridge Associated Universities (in the form of a Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award), and the National Science Foundation (CAREER Award, 1253384).
Collisional and Coulombic Unfolding of Gas-Phase Proteins: High Correlation to Their Domain Structures in Solution†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9209–9212, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, Y., Han, L. and Ruotolo, B. T. (2014), Collisional and Coulombic Unfolding of Gas-Phase Proteins: High Correlation to Their Domain Structures in Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9209–9212. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403784
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1253384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!