Funding for the research leading to these results was received from the European Research Council under the European Union Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 258593. The CNRS, the University of Strasbourg, the International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC), and the excellence network Chemistry of Complex Systems (LabEx CSC) are also acknowledged for financial support. We thank Marc Karman, Clément Lepori, and Laurence Oswald (Institut Charles Sadron, Strasbourg) for the synthesis and NMP of PEG macromonomers, as well as Catherine Foussat and Mélanie Legros (Institut Charles Sadron, Strasbourg) for the SEC measurements.
Precision PEGylated Polymers Obtained by Sequence-Controlled Copolymerization and Postpolymerization Modification†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9231–9235, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Srichan, S., Mutlu, H., Badi, N. and Lutz, J.-F. (2014), Precision PEGylated Polymers Obtained by Sequence-Controlled Copolymerization and Postpolymerization Modification. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9231–9235. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403799
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2014
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 258593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!