These authors contributed equally to this work.
Optical-Resolution Photoacoustic Microscopy for Volumetric and Spectral Analysis of Histological and Immunochemical Samples†
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8099–8103, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. S., Yao, J., Zhang, C., Li, L., Wang, L. V. and Xia, Y. (2014), Optical-Resolution Photoacoustic Microscopy for Volumetric and Spectral Analysis of Histological and Immunochemical Samples. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8099–8103. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403812
This work was supported by NIH grants DP1 OD000798 (NIH Director’s Pioneer Award) to Y.X., and DP1 EB016986 (NIH Director’s Pioneer Award), R01 CA186567 (NIH Director’s Transformative Research Award), and R01 CA159959 to L.V.W. L.V.W. has a financial interest in Endra, Inc., and Microphotoacoustics, Inc., which did not support this work. Part of the research was performed at the Alafi Neuroimaging Laboratory, the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders in Washington University School of Medicine, which is supported by the NIH Neuroscience Blueprint Center Core Grant P30 NS057105.
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DP1 OD000798, DP1 EB016986, R01 CA186567, R01 CA159959, P30 NS057105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!