This work was supported by the State Key 973 Program of PRC (2013CB934104 and 2012CB224805), the NSF of China (51372041 61071040 and J1103304), the specialized research fund for the doctoral program of higher education of China (20120071110007), the innovation program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (13ZZ004), the Shanghai Rising Star Project of STCSM (12QH1400300), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-12-0123). We extend our appreciation to the Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University for funding the work through the research group project No RGP-VPP-036.
Highly Ordered Mesoporous Tungsten Oxides with a Large Pore Size and Crystalline Framework for H2S Sensing†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 9035–9040, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Luo, W., Qin, N., Dong, J., Wei, J., Li, W., Feng, S., Chen, J., Xu, J., Elzatahry, A. A., Es-Saheb, M. H., Deng, Y. and Zhao, D. (2014), Highly Ordered Mesoporous Tungsten Oxides with a Large Pore Size and Crystalline Framework for H2S Sensing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9035–9040. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403817
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- State Key 973 Program of PRC. Grant Numbers: 2013CB934104, 2012CB224805
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 51372041, 61071040, J1103304
- doctoral program of higher education of China. Grant Number: 20120071110007
- innovation program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ004
- Shanghai Rising Star Project of STCSM. Grant Number: 12QH1400300
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0123
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University. Grant Number: RGP-VPP-036
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.