This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21175129) and the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2011CB935800).
Self-Supported Cu3P Nanowire Arrays as an Integrated High-Performance Three-Dimensional Cathode for Generating Hydrogen from Water†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 36, pages 9577–9581, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Tian, J., Liu, Q., Cheng, N., Asiri, A. M. and Sun, X. (2014), Self-Supported Cu3P Nanowire Arrays as an Integrated High-Performance Three-Dimensional Cathode for Generating Hydrogen from Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9577–9581. doi: 10.1002/anie.201403842
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21175129, 2011CB935800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!