We thank the Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT), the Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS), and the National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery grant for financial support. Thanks are also due for the block copolymer sample PEO45-b-PCL18, which had been prepared by Dr. Tony Azzam in connection with earlier work.
“Raft” Formation by Two-Dimensional Self-Assembly of Block Copolymer Rod Micelles in Aqueous Solution†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 9000–9003, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Rizis, G., van de Ven, T. G. M. and Eisenberg, A. (2014), “Raft” Formation by Two-Dimensional Self-Assembly of Block Copolymer Rod Micelles in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9000–9003. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404089
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2014
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Centre for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures (CSACS)
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!