This work was supported by a Korea CCS R&D Center (KCRC) grant funded by the Korean government (The Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning (MSIP)) (NRF-2013M1A8A1035849).
pH-Dependent Proton Conducting Behavior in a Metal–Organic Framework Material†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8383–8387, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Phang, W. J., Lee, W. R., Yoo, K., Ryu, D. W., Kim, B. and Hong, C. S. (2014), pH-Dependent Proton Conducting Behavior in a Metal–Organic Framework Material. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8383–8387. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404164
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- Korean government. Grant Number: NRF-2013M1A8A1035849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!