We thank Prof. Teng-Ming Chen of NCTU for support of the steady-state PL measurements. Ministry of Science and Technology of Taiwan and Ministry of Education of Taiwan provided support for this project.
Femtosecond Excitonic Relaxation Dynamics of Perovskite on Mesoporous Films of Al2O3 and NiO Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9339–9342, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-Y., Wang, C.-Y., Fathi, A., Shiu, J.-W., Chung, C.-C., Shen, P.-S., Guo, T.-F., Chen, P., Lee, Y.-P. and Diau, E. W.-G. (2014), Femtosecond Excitonic Relaxation Dynamics of Perovskite on Mesoporous Films of Al2O3 and NiO Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9339–9342. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404213
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Taiwan
- Ministry of Education of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!