Financial support from the Vienna Anniversary Foundation for Higher Education (H-2500/2012) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Wolfgang Linert (VUT), Dr. Roland Müller (Seibersdorf Laboratories), Dominik Matscheko (VUT), and Walter Kuba (VUT) for their kind support during this work. PET=positron emission tomography.
Development of a 18F-Labeled Tetrazine with Favorable Pharmacokinetics for Bioorthogonal PET Imaging†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 36, pages 9655–9659, September 1, 2014
How to Cite
Denk, C., Svatunek, D., Filip, T., Wanek, T., Lumpi, D., Fröhlich, J., Kuntner, C. and Mikula, H. (2014), Development of a 18F-Labeled Tetrazine with Favorable Pharmacokinetics for Bioorthogonal PET Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9655–9659. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404277
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2014
- Vienna Anniversary Foundation for Higher Education. Grant Number: H-2500/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!