This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project 21071068, 20931003) and the Academic Doctoral Prize (Excellent PhD Academic Awards granted by Ministry of Education) of Lanzhou University.
Enhanced Separation of Potassium Ions by Spontaneous K+-Induced Self-Assembly of a Novel Metal–Organic Framework and Excess Specific Cation–π Interactions†
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 40, pages 10649–10653, September 26, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, W., Kirillov, A. M., Yan, X., Zhou, P., Liu, W. and Tang, Y. (2014), Enhanced Separation of Potassium Ions by Spontaneous K+-Induced Self-Assembly of a Novel Metal–Organic Framework and Excess Specific Cation–π Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10649–10653. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404470
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071068, 20931003
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!