This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (CMMI-1069180, patterning holes), the Office of Naval Research (N00014-13-1-0172, nanowrinkle process), and the Argonne-Northwestern Solar Energy Research (ANSER) Center (DE-SC0001059, wavelength studies). It was conducted with Government support under Grant FA9550-05-C-0059 (M.D.H., 32 CFR 168a). M.D.H. and C.J.E. acknowledge support from a Ryan Fellowship. For these studies, we made use of the NUANCE Center facilities, which are supported by NSF-MRSEC, NSF-NSC, and the MRSEC (Grant DMR-1121262).
Controlling the Orientation of Nanowrinkles and Nanofolds by Patterning Strain in a Thin Skin Layer on a Polymer Substrate†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8117–8121, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Huntington, M. D., Engel, C. J. and Odom, T. W. (2014), Controlling the Orientation of Nanowrinkles and Nanofolds by Patterning Strain in a Thin Skin Layer on a Polymer Substrate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8117–8121. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404483
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1069180
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-13-1-0172
- Argonne-Northwestern Solar Energy Research (ANSER) Center. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
- Government support. Grant Number: FA9550-05-C-0059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!