This work was partially supported by the Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program). We thank Dr. Matthew Suchomel for help with the high-resolution synchrotron powder diffraction measurements, and Dr. Zhiping Song for help with the cover picture design. The use of the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-AC02-06CH11357).
An Ultrastable Anode for Long-Life Room-Temperature Sodium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8963–8969, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Yu, H., Ren, Y., Xiao, D., Guo, S., Zhu, Y., Qian, Y., Gu, L. and Zhou, H. (2014), An Ultrastable Anode for Long-Life Room-Temperature Sodium-Ion Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8963–8969. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404549
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2014
- World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program)
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!