We thank the CNRS and the ANR for support through the ANR program ReBAB (ANR-11-BS07-0015).
BH, CH, and BC Bond Activation: The Role of Two Adjacent Agostic Interactions†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 29, pages 7569–7573, July 14, 2014
How to Cite
Cassen, A., Gloaguen, Y., Vendier, L., Duhayon, C., Poblador-Bahamonde, A., Raynaud, C., Clot, E., Alcaraz, G. and Sabo-Etienne, S. (2014), BH, CH, and BC Bond Activation: The Role of Two Adjacent Agostic Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 7569–7573. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404753
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2014
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-11-BS07-0015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!