This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health under grant numbers CA151884, HSSN268201000045C, and EB015419 as well as the David Koch-Prostate Cancer Foundation Program in Cancer Nanotherapeutics, Movember Challenge Award from Prostate Cancer Foundation and the National Research Foundation of Korea K1A1A2048701. O.C.F. has financial interest in BIND Therapeutics, Selecta Biosciences, and Blend Therapeutics, biopharmaceutical companies that are developing therapeutic nanoparticles. J.S. acknowledges the financial support from the NCI R00A160350 and PCF Young Investigator Award. X.X. acknowledges the financial support from the NIH National Research Service Award (NRSA) 1F32CA168163-03.
Development of Multinuclear Polymeric Nanoparticles as Robust Protein Nanocarriers†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8975–8979, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, J., Kamaly, N., Shi, J., Zhao, L., Xiao, Z., Hollett, G., John, R., Ray, S., Xu, X., Zhang, X., Kantoff, P. W. and Farokhzad, O. C. (2014), Development of Multinuclear Polymeric Nanoparticles as Robust Protein Nanocarriers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8975–8979. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404766
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA151884, HSSN268201000045C, EB015419
- David Koch-Prostate Cancer Foundation Program in Cancer Nanotherapeutics
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: K1A1A2048701
- R00A160350. Grant Number: 1F32CA168163-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!