S.S.S. thanks the CSIR-NCL for a start-up grant, Dr. S. Pal for constant support, and the reviewers for their valuable suggestions.
A Stable Silanone with a Three-Coordinate Silicon Atom: A Century-Long Wait is Over†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8820–8822, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Sen, S. S. (2014), A Stable Silanone with a Three-Coordinate Silicon Atom: A Century-Long Wait is Over. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8820–8822. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404793
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!