This work was supported partly by ACT-C from Japan Science and Technology Agency (Japan) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 20675002) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We are grateful to Takasago International Corporation for the gift of segphos and Umicore for generous support in supplying the rhodium complex.
Enantioselective Synthesis of - and Helicene-like Molecules: Double Intramolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 32, pages 8480–8483, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Kimura, Y., Fukawa, N., Miyauchi, Y., Noguchi, K. and Tanaka, K. (2014), Enantioselective Synthesis of - and Helicene-like Molecules: Double Intramolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8480–8483. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404810
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (Japan)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!