These authors contributed equally to this work.
One-, Two-, and Three-Electron Reduction of a Cyclic Alkyl(amino)carbene–SbCl3 Adduct†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8176–8179, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Kretschmer, R., Ruiz, D. A., Moore, C. E., Rheingold, A. L. and Bertrand, G. (2014), One-, Two-, and Three-Electron Reduction of a Cyclic Alkyl(amino)carbene–SbCl3 Adduct. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8176–8179. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404849
Financial support from the NSF (CHE-1316956) and allocation of computer time from the Institut für Mathematik der TU Berlin are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. M. Melaimi, M. Angelella, and Prof. M. Tauber for assistance with the EPR experiments, and Dr. D. Martin for helpful discussions. R.K. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship and D.A.R. thanks the U.S. Department of Education for a GAANN fellowship.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1316956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!