We acknowledge the NSF (CHE-1213957) for support of this research. R.J.H. was supported in part through a Kathleen Zielek fellowship (Duke University). We thank Dr. Rachel E. M. Brooner for performing initial experiments directed toward the synthesis of complex 1.
Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity of a Gold Carbenoid Complex That Lacks Heteroatom Stabilization†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9369–9371, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Harris, R. J. and Widenhoefer, R. A. (2014), Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity of a Gold Carbenoid Complex That Lacks Heteroatom Stabilization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9369–9371. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404882
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1213957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!