We received financial support from the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative) on Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), MEXT (Japan), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2014CB239301).
Photothermal Conversion of CO2 into CH4 with H2 over Group VIII Nanocatalysts: An Alternative Approach for Solar Fuel Production†
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 43, pages 11478–11482, October 20, 2014
How to Cite
Meng, X., Wang, T., Liu, L., Ouyang, S., Li, P., Hu, H., Kako, T., Iwai, H., Tanaka, A. and Ye, J. (2014), Photothermal Conversion of CO2 into CH4 with H2 over Group VIII Nanocatalysts: An Alternative Approach for Solar Fuel Production. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 11478–11482. doi: 10.1002/anie.201404953
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2014
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative
- WPI Initiative
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB239301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!