Funding provided by the NIH (R01GM102403) and the Welch Foundation (I-1612). We thank Dr. Karen S. MacMillan (UT Southwestern) for preliminary experiments related to the synthesis of anilides and Jibao Xia (UT Southwestern) for independently repeating the synthesis of 10 g, and Prof. Gary Sulikowski for suggesting the Fries rearrangement to synthesize the ketone 18.
The Ketene-Surrogate Coupling: Catalytic Conversion of Aryl Iodides into Aryl Ketenes through Ynol Ethers†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 8980–8984, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W. and Ready, J. M. (2014), The Ketene-Surrogate Coupling: Catalytic Conversion of Aryl Iodides into Aryl Ketenes through Ynol Ethers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8980–8984. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405036
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2014
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM102403
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: I-1612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!