This work was supported by an award from the NSF (CHE-1058112) and Mizutani Foundation for Glycosciences (130057). J.P.Y. is indebted to the University of Missouri, St. Louis Graduate School for awarding her with the Dissertation Fellowship. We thank the NSF for a grant (CHE-0959360) to purchase the 600 MHz NMR spectrometer used in this work. Dr. Winter and Mr. Kramer (University of Missouri, St. Louis) are thanked for HRMS determinations.
Hydrogen Bond Mediated Aglycone Delivery: Synthesis of Linear and Branched α-Glucans†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 39, pages 10453–10456, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Yasomanee, J. P. and Demchenko, A. V. (2014), Hydrogen Bond Mediated Aglycone Delivery: Synthesis of Linear and Branched α-Glucans. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10453–10456. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405084
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1058112
- Mizutani Foundation for Glycosciences. Grant Number: 130057
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0959360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!