This study was partially supported by Grants-in-Aids for Scientific Research (23688020 and 21228007) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Aerogels with 3D Ordered Nanofiber Skeletons of Liquid-Crystalline Nanocellulose Derivatives as Tough and Transparent Insulators†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 39, pages 10394–10397, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Kobayashi, Y., Saito, T. and Isogai, A. (2014), Aerogels with 3D Ordered Nanofiber Skeletons of Liquid-Crystalline Nanocellulose Derivatives as Tough and Transparent Insulators. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10394–10397. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405123
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2014
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 23688020, 21228007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!