The research reported in this publication was supported by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. Dr. Dalaver H. Anjum and Mr. Shuo Liu are acknowledged for TEM and SEM measurements, respectively.
Harvesting Solar Light with Crystalline Carbon Nitrides for Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 41, pages 11001–11005, October 6, 2014
How to Cite
Bhunia, M. K., Yamauchi, K. and Takanabe, K. (2014), Harvesting Solar Light with Crystalline Carbon Nitrides for Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 11001–11005. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405161
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2014
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!