Generous financial support by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (J.-L.L.), the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013/ERC Grant agreement no. 25936), the DFG (Leibniz award), and NRW Graduate School of Chemistry (B.S.) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. Matthew N. Hopkinson for helpful discussions.
Conjugate Umpolung of β,β-Disubstituted Enals by Dual Catalysis with an N-Heterocyclic Carbene and a Brønsted Acid: Facile Construction of Contiguous Quaternary Stereocenters†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 39, pages 10515–10519, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Li, J.-L., Sahoo, B., Daniliuc, C.-G. and Glorius, F. (2014), Conjugate Umpolung of β,β-Disubstituted Enals by Dual Catalysis with an N-Heterocyclic Carbene and a Brønsted Acid: Facile Construction of Contiguous Quaternary Stereocenters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10515–10519. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405178
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2014
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 25936
- NRW Graduate School of Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!