These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fluorogenic Probes with Substitutions at the 2 and 7 Positions of Cephalosporin are Highly BlaC-Specific for Rapid Mycobacterium tuberculosis Detection†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9360–9364, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, Y., Xie, H., Sule, P., Hassounah, H., Graviss, E. A., Kong, Y., Cirillo, J. D. and Rao, J. (2014), Fluorogenic Probes with Substitutions at the 2 and 7 Positions of Cephalosporin are Highly BlaC-Specific for Rapid Mycobacterium tuberculosis Detection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9360–9364. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405243
This work was supported by grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (grant no 48523), Global BioDiagnostics Corp. (supported by a Wellcome Trust translation award, grant no 100598) and the Center for Innovation in Global Health (CIGH) at Stanford University School of Medicine. We thank N. Ha, G. Dufour and L. Lewis for assistance in obtaining clinical samples.
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2014
- Funded Access
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: 48523
- Global BioDiagnostics Corp.
- Center for Innovation in Global Health (CIGH)
- 1cGlobal Tuberculosis Report 2013, World Health Organization 2013.
- 21Xpert MTB/RIF datasheet from Cepheid Website http://www.cepheid.com/us.
- 22PLoS One 2013, 8, 11., , , , , , ,