We gratefully acknowledge Nanyang Technological University (RG6/13) and the Ministry of Education, Singapore (MOE 2009-T2-1-030) for the financial support of this research.
Interrupted Imino-Nazarov Cyclization of 1-Aminopentadienyl Cation and Related Cascade Process†
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 40, pages 10742–10746, September 26, 2014
How to Cite
William, R., Wang, S., Ding, F., Arviana, E. N. and Liu, X.-W. (2014), Interrupted Imino-Nazarov Cyclization of 1-Aminopentadienyl Cation and Related Cascade Process. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10742–10746. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405251
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2014
- Nanyang Technological University. Grant Number: RG6/13
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: MOE 2009-T2-1-030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!