These authors contributed equally to this work.
Copper-Catalyzed Cyclization/aza-Claisen Rearrangement Cascade Initiated by Ketenimine Formation: An Efficient Stereocontrolled Synthesis of α-Allyl Cyclic Amidines†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 35, pages 9284–9288, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, H.-D., Jia, Z.-H., Xu, K., Han, M., Jiang, S.-N., Cao, J., Wang, J.-C. and Shen, M.-H. (2014), Copper-Catalyzed Cyclization/aza-Claisen Rearrangement Cascade Initiated by Ketenimine Formation: An Efficient Stereocontrolled Synthesis of α-Allyl Cyclic Amidines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9284–9288. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405331
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (21002032 and 21272077), Shanghai Pujiang Program (11J1403100), Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu High Education Institutions (PAPD), and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (SBK201321632). We are grateful to Prof. Yang Yang at the Instrument Analysis Center of CCZU for his generous help with the NOSEY analysis.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002032, 21272077
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 11J1403100
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu High Education Institutions (PAPD)
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: SBK201321632
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!