This work was supported by the Hakubi Project funding, MEXT through Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research A (No. 24248016) and the Young Scientist Grant B (No. 25810040) and JSPS through FIRST Program“ and CREST.
Direct Synthesis of Chromium Perovskite Oxyhydride with a High Magnetic-Transition Temperature†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 39, pages 10377–10380, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Tassel, C., Goto, Y., Kuno, Y., Hester, J., Green, M., Kobayashi, Y. and Kageyama, H. (2014), Direct Synthesis of Chromium Perovskite Oxyhydride with a High Magnetic-Transition Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10377–10380. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405453
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2014
- Hakubi Project funding
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 24248016, 25810040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!