This work is supported by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 257891. We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of compound 2 n.
Access to β-Lactams by Enantioselective Palladium(0)-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Alkylation†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 34, pages 9064–9067, August 18, 2014
How to Cite
Pedroni, J., Boghi, M., Saget, T. and Cramer, N. (2014), Access to β-Lactams by Enantioselective Palladium(0)-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Alkylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 9064–9067. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405508
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2014
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!