These authors contributed equally to this work.
Au@Pt Nanoparticle Encapsulated Target-Responsive Hydrogel with Volumetric Bar-Chart Chip Readout for Quantitative Point-of-Care Testing†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Special Issue: Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials, Nanotoxicology & Nanomedicine
Volume 53, Issue 46, pages 12503–12507, November 10, 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, Z., Guan, Z., Jia, S., Lei, Z., Lin, S., Zhang, H., Ma, Y., Tian, Z.-Q. and Yang, C. J. (2014), Au@Pt Nanoparticle Encapsulated Target-Responsive Hydrogel with Volumetric Bar-Chart Chip Readout for Quantitative Point-of-Care Testing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 12503–12507. doi: 10.1002/anie.201405995
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB732402, 2013CB933703), the National Science Foundation of China (91313302, 21205100, 21275122), and the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China (21325522).
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732402, 2013CB933703
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91313302, 21205100, 21275122
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 21325522
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!