These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis of α-Aryl Esters and Nitriles: Deaminative Coupling of α-Aminoesters and α-Aminoacetonitriles with Arylboronic Acids†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 39, pages 10510–10514, September 22, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, G., Deng, Y., Wu, C., Zhang, Y. and Wang, J. (2014), Synthesis of α-Aryl Esters and Nitriles: Deaminative Coupling of α-Aminoesters and α-Aminoacetonitriles with Arylboronic Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 10510–10514. doi: 10.1002/anie.201406765
The project is supported by the 973 Program (No. 2012CB821600) and NSFC (Grant Nos. 21272010 and 21332002).
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2014
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB821600
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21272010, 21332002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!