The beneficial outcomes of the arthritis self-management course are not adequately explained by behavior change
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 91–95, January 1989
How to Cite
Lorig, K., Seleznick, M., Lubeck, D., Ung, E., Chastain, R. L. and Holman, H. R. (1989), The beneficial outcomes of the arthritis self-management course are not adequately explained by behavior change. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 32: 91–95. doi: 10.1002/anr.1780320116
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1987
- NIH Multipurpose Arthritis Center. Grant Number: 20610-05
- Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!