Dana–Farber Cancer Institute
Antilymphocyte antibodies against CD4+2H4+ cell populations in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 398–405, April 1989
How to Cite
Tanaka, S., Matsuyama, T., Steinberg, A. D., Schlossman, S. F. and Morimoto, C. (1989), Antilymphocyte antibodies against CD4+2H4+ cell populations in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 32: 398–405. doi: 10.1002/anr.1780320408
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1988
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1988
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI-12069, CA-25369, AR-33713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!