Rehabilitation Program Office, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression scale in arthritis populations
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 991–997, August 1989
How to Cite
Blalock, S. J., Devellis, R. F., Brown, G. K. and Wallston, K. A. (1989), Validity of the center for epidemiological studies depression scale in arthritis populations. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 32: 991–997. doi: 10.1002/anr.1780320808
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 1988
- Arthritis Health Professions Traineeship; the Research Council of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the University of North Carolina Multipurpose Arthritis Center. Grant Number: (NIH grant 5-P60-AR-30701-06)
- National Center for Nursing Research. Grant Number: (NIH grant R01-NR-01007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!